Tag Archives: iPhone Ear-Bud Plugged Electrocution

Girl Dies of Electrocution Caused By iPhone Earbuds Plugs

earbudA girl using ear-buds died because she used ear-buds when her iPhone was being recharged. The news published on 7th July 2015 on Newswatch33 website with an article entitled that ‘A Girl Killed in Her Sleep using Ear-buds when iPhone was charging’. The victim girl Gabrielle Samuels was listening on her iPhone 6 Plus,  Continue reading Girl Dies of Electrocution Caused By iPhone Earbuds Plugs