We are accepting Guest Posts
Guidelines for Guest Posting:
- Your blog post must be original and fresh content that hasn’t been published on the Web, even on your own blog.
- The blog content length must have a minimum 600 words, well researched and attractive to our audience.
- A creative and attractive blog title is essential to engage users to read the entire article.
- Promotional content is not allowed in our blog such as about your company, product, services etc.
- The data should be linked with trusted references in the body of the post, but the promotional links will be deleted.
- Only one link will be allowed in the Author bio to your own blog, website or social profile.
- Submit your content in Word Doc format, but images as a separate attachment.
- Send your content with images because we don’t add images by our own.
Send your Guest Posts at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are lot of spam bot active, so please mention at email subject “A hot potato“ and mention our domain name for Example (techhound.org)
Your email title must be: A hot potato (techhound.org)
Note: Blog editor has the right to edit your blog post. If your aim is to submit guest post is just to promote your service and product or it doesn’t meet our standard, your post will be rejected.