Nowadays, students are attracted to Irish universities because of their good reputation, excellent research abilities, and recognition of their credentials across the World. Multiple Universities within Ireland are known for their innovation, outstanding work opportunities, as well as being surrounded by a safe community. The students must attain a study visa if they desire to study within Ireland.
There are two types of study visas that students could apply for:
C-Type Study Visa
This kind of study visa applies to those students who desire to opt for a program that lasts for three months (90 days).
D-Type Study Visa
This visa is for students who wish to study a course that lasts over three months.
- Valid passport.
- Letter of acceptance received from the university.
- Evidence of registration payment as well as tuition fees.
- Evidence of monetary funds.
- Two-passport sized photographs.
- Proof for an explanation of any gaps within the academic history of the candidate.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Study permit.
When and Where to Apply for the Ireland Study Visa?
- You can apply for a study visa in Ireland up to 90 days before your arrival date in Ireland.
- You should fill in the online application form.
- After you have gone through the online application procedure, you must abide by the instructions and submit your required documents.
- You maybe need to give your biometrics details as this is considered a part of the application procedure.
- You should wait for the study visa confirmation before purchasing the flight tickets.
Conditions to Apply for a Student Visa in the UK:
Before you apply for a student visa in the UK, you must follow certain conditions that include:
- The first condition is that you have to provide a statement of purpose under which you have to write about your motive for visiting Ireland and your clear intentions to return to your country after completing your program in Ireland.
- The following condition says that you must provide valid proof of your sufficient financial support. You can also try to do that after pursuing MFIN in the UK.
- You have to submit the letter of acceptance obtained from the Irish University. This is required to prove that you have been shortlisted by any Irish University and are pursuing studies in Ireland.
- You must prove your robust connection with your home country, including bank accounts, job offers, family or other assets.
Permanent Residency in the UK:
Permanent residency in the UK is given to any individual who desires to stay and work in the UK. The interested individual must have this document to work or perform business in the UK without any time constraints. You can also choose to do that once you are done with your studies. Some of the courses can be MSC in marketing in the UK, MBA, MIM and so on.
Every year, thousands of individuals migrate to the UK due to multiple reasons that include:
- The UK is ranked number five on the economy list of the World.
- The UK is known to be the high-income economy.
- The UK welcomes individuals from different backgrounds and cultures.
- The UK has the highest rank on the Human development index.
ILR, also known as Indefinite leave to remain, is as same as a permanent residency within the UK. The ILR provides an immigration status to foreign nationals to stay, study, and get involved in employment tasks without any time constraints.
Advantages of the Permanent Residency in the UK:
- The permanent resident of the UK is capable of accessing public funds.
- The individual’s family can also join him after he achieves the UK PR.
- You can reside as well as work in the UK without any restrictions.
- A PR holder completes the payment of institutional fees as its home student.
Eligibility Criteria in the UK for the Permanent Residency
Individuals who have been living in the UK for at least five years and are interested in continuing their stay for more time are eligible to attain permanent residency in the UK.